The transparent tape composition consists of a base material and other auxiliary materials. Auxiliary materials including curing agent, toughening agent, thinner, filler, coupling agent, and some gum does not necessarily contain so many ingredients, this mainly by the performance and use of gum to decide.
(1) Base material: The base material is the most basic component of the glue, and it is also one of the components of Scotch tape.
(2) Curing agent: Curing agent is to harden the base material into a solid substance, is the main ingredient of glue.
(3) Toughening agent: Increasing resistance can increase the toughness of the rubber layer, improve the impact resistance, peel off, bending ability, reduce the reaction heat and shrinkage, is also one of the components of Scotch tape.
(4) Thinner (also known as solvent): thinner can reduce the viscosity of the adhesive, so that it easy to operate, and improve the infiltration and fluidity of glue.
(5) Filler: Add filler to the glue, can improve the mechanical properties of the adhesive, is also one of the components of Scotch tape.